2012年3月30日星期五

star wars credits again before speaking on stage - SUZ

129773160879843750_23Depart from AKB48 Atsuko Maeda Announces fan after hearing the committed suicide Seppuku Atsuko Maeda (information), AKB48, of the sweet and bitter (video) NetEase entertainment on March 26 (text/Xiao Yi on) March 25, claimed that users publish micro-Bo, total ACE of the Japanese idol group AKB48 Atsuko Maeda lightning announced graduation. The news got out, the audience in an uproar. Outside of a 30 in their forties OtakuOgata excited, Seppuku suicide, has been rushed. Atsuko Maeda graduated crazy fans excited by lightning cut according to this microblog informed users of Web publishing, called "beauty of AKB" Atsuko Maeda, graduating in Saitama today announced the performance (solo) messages, time unknown. The news got out, the audience shocked. According to witnesses, a 30 in their forties Otaku is used outside yourCarry knife cutting abdomen, has been rushed. A large number of fans became emotional, burning writes, voice raspy. Deployment of police manpower to maintain order on the ground, a number of forums were also found to crash. It is learned that March 25 is the AKB48 Super Chi Jade Arena 3rd public performance of the last day, all performing on the day after the end of the track, Atsuko Maeda publicly announced that all of a sudden explosionMessage, the "graduation Declaration" reads as follows: Please let me talk with you here. When I was 14 years old, participated in the selection of AKB48. Zhihou, formally joined the group as a member in the early days. Participate in Auditions, for me is a very important decision. Today, let me here, the second major decision. I, Atsuko Maeda, AKB48 graduates. Before I start, is a type of intense emotional ups and downs, and bring a lot of trouble to other members. I want to make fans worry there are many. But even so, I think the past 6.5 years, I have been very hard. The first day of the show, published in Tokyo Dome opening messages. From the age of 14 and everybody's dream in the first place, at lastTo implement a day. Looking forward to that day at the same time, I must also face up to 20 years of dreaming, taking a step forward. Indeed, (depart) has a lot of unease. What will become in the future, I do not know. For many kids, I must also be graduated from the group. Nevertheless, specific matters has not been determined, I do not leave at once. Specific decisions,Then tell you. For me, everyone held up (concert), very sorry. All members have shed tears, fans singing fanchang regret sending blessings AKB48 members after the fourth track of the wanted to see you tera power leveling, again before speaking on stage: "really, really thank you. Here today we released things, I tell myself to do star wars credits, has been trying to singTo the present. Maybe the rest of the time is not long, as a member of AKB48, I will join you make happy memories. I will not forget you smile for me tera power leveling, and will continue to refuel. Today let everybody to surprise sorry. Really thank you very much! "As Center of the AKB cannot shake, Atsuko Maeda was known as the" beauty of AKB ". Early in June last year, the formerTian Dunzi starred in the first film of the high school baseball team of women managers read Peter Drucker, then solo debut, as actors, singers frequently participate in activities, as their development and wider highways, are increasingly rising in popularity. Heavy message graduating Atsuko Maeda, 25,000 spectators screaming break out the venue as a whole, members cry�� Gao Qiaonan Maeda back crying said: "this is her myself after consideration of the results. AKB is not her in the end. Atsuko has been saddled with too much pressure, allow us to bid farewell to her ". AKB48 DAC on behalf of Chinese fans release microblog at 21:58: "bloggers at this time I do not know what to say. Have to accept the reality.Sauce (Atsuko Maeda) are you led me into the of AKB. Now you have to leave, are aching. Only thing to do is to paste on the season. Atsuko Maeda--happy graduation! You either push or not sauce for sauce to push as well best wishes. �� Others:

没有评论:

发表评论