2012年3月31日星期六

tera gold MV - BIK

129765929141456250_72Grassroots stars back from Xidan girl exposes no contract Xidan girl. (A) yesterday by the Beijing Morning Post reported on March 18, Xidan girl Ren Yueli with Xidan in Beijing the first album the Xidan girl FAB video stores organized the Conference. "I have not signed any company, from song lyrics to music, is friends with me to complete, is not easy. "Three years ago, Ren Yueli Xidan underground passage in her armsHis guitar singing, yesterday, she finally has her own first album, and stood on the stage of the Conference. She describes herself as "tensions to Mongolia". When a reporter asked why Ren Yueli when fame three years to release first album, Ren Yueli admits the album is not easy, "I did not check any company three years to rely on their own efforts and the help of friends go looking for songsTo make, then to take a photograph, MV, each step is full of hardships, hands-on video sheds are his friends, teach me what to do. When you get this album for the first time tera power leveling, I'm trying to deliver it again and see most of the night. "Yesterday, rising sun Liu gang, darenxiu joy of masculine combination diablo 3 power leveling, such as Spider-man and wife" grass-roots "Star arrived on the scene to Ren Yueli back. "We are all together, Have them by my side tera gold, I felt very warm. "The author's words I Xidan girl Jiang Shiming also arrived at the scene to speak yesterday, he said Ren Yueli is the child of a modest and polite and there is no lack of humor, cooperation is full of fun with her on several occasions, I believe she will go after the road wider and better. Others:

没有评论:

发表评论